Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barry's Snacks Drawing for a Gourmet Pack of Jerky or Meat Sticks

Go down 
+2
mollybabeus
WinterWitch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WinterWitch
Admin
WinterWitch

Barry's Snacks Drawing for a Gourmet Pack of Jerky or Meat Sticks Empty
PostSubject: Barry's Snacks Drawing for a Gourmet Pack of Jerky or Meat Sticks   Barry's Snacks Drawing for a Gourmet Pack of Jerky or Meat Sticks Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:01 am

Barry's Snacks Drawing for a Gourmet Pack of Jerky or Meat Sticks Gourmetmeatsticks

Many different flavors of meat sticks and jerky. Some of the flavors are, Alligator, Antelope, Beef, Honey Ham, Pork, Venison and More! Barry's Snacks has gift packs available as well as single sticks and jerky.

Contact Debbie to place your order. She has generously donated one of her varieties of gourmet packs.

A winner will be drawn on 8/31/2009!

Ways to enter:

1. Simple sign up is 1 entry just sign up and be sure to leave your email address or that your information is correct in your profile.

2. If you twitter this you may do it 1x a day and leave the link here for me to check and be sure to post each time and add follow NetworkingWitch
you can copy and paste this in if you'd like Check out the drawing for an Gourmet Meat Pack @ Networking Witches http://tinyurl.com/melu4z be sure to register to win.

3. Add us as a friend and Sub to our blog on www.xanga.com username: networkingwitches you may make 2 posts if you do this and it will count as 2 entries.

Drawing is August 31st 2009.

Back to top Go down
https://networkingwitches3.forumotion.com
mollybabeus

mollybabeus

PostSubject: Re: Barry's Snacks Drawing for a Gourmet Pack of Jerky or Meat Sticks   Barry's Snacks Drawing for a Gourmet Pack of Jerky or Meat Sticks Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:00 am

This Looks Way Delicious Please enter me yummy cheers flower
Back to top Go down
http://mollybabeus.yourpassionconsultant.com
nikkiklim

PostSubject: Re: Barry's Snacks Drawing for a Gourmet Pack of Jerky or Meat Sticks   Barry's Snacks Drawing for a Gourmet Pack of Jerky or Meat Sticks Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:46 am

enter me . please
Back to top Go down
luvinmybabies

PostSubject: Re: Barry's Snacks Drawing for a Gourmet Pack of Jerky or Meat Sticks   Barry's Snacks Drawing for a Gourmet Pack of Jerky or Meat Sticks Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:22 am

OMG Debbie! Been dyin to try these! Enter me too, please!
Back to top Go down
Tami

Tami

PostSubject: Re: Barry's Snacks Drawing for a Gourmet Pack of Jerky or Meat Sticks   Barry's Snacks Drawing for a Gourmet Pack of Jerky or Meat Sticks Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:25 pm

cmi please
Back to top Go down
karla41164

PostSubject: Re: Barry's Snacks Drawing for a Gourmet Pack of Jerky or Meat Sticks   Barry's Snacks Drawing for a Gourmet Pack of Jerky or Meat Sticks Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:30 pm

please enter me!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WinterWitch
Admin
WinterWitch

PostSubject: Re: Barry's Snacks Drawing for a Gourmet Pack of Jerky or Meat Sticks   Barry's Snacks Drawing for a Gourmet Pack of Jerky or Meat Sticks Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:39 pm

Barry's Snacks Drawing for a Gourmet Pack of Jerky or Meat Sticks PPWin-1

karla41164 you have 48 hours to email me back.
Back to top Go down
https://networkingwitches3.forumotion.com
evilmomm

PostSubject: enter me   Barry's Snacks Drawing for a Gourmet Pack of Jerky or Meat Sticks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:10 pm

I would like to win this!!1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barry's Snacks Drawing for a Gourmet Pack of Jerky or Meat Sticks   Barry's Snacks Drawing for a Gourmet Pack of Jerky or Meat Sticks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barry's Snacks Drawing for a Gourmet Pack of Jerky or Meat Sticks
Page 1 of 1