Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You are so nice to share these with us.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snundsle

You are so nice to share these with us. Empty
PostSubject: You are so nice to share these with us.   You are so nice to share these with us. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:28 am

Hello. Originally posted by dewwars: When I use DVD Shrink I get a cycle redundancy error.When I use DVDFab it just keeps analyzing the disc for 30+ minutesJoeRyanSenior Member The cyclic redundancy check error (CRC) means that the error correction system in your computer has found a major difference between the sums of data both horizontally (parity inner error) and in the column checks (parity outer error) and any additional redundant information added to the data. Because nothing adds up properly to correct the error, it can't interpret what the information is supposed to be. (Error correction is designed to determine an incorrect sum of data to pinpoint exactly what part is wrong and then to reconstruct the correct information from other sums of data.) In this case the error is too big to fix. It could mean the disc is bad, that there was transient debris at some point on the disc that fell off, that the recording on the disc is not the best, or that there was a transfer problem. Run a quality check on the disc to see if there is a spike in error rates somewhere. On DL discs the spike is usually at the layer break. If you do find a big spike, record the video onto another DL disc and check the recording afterwards. (Recording data onto DL discs is not a good idea. Video is more forgiving.) ALSO:DVD Shrink is an old repper without updates (2004).Using DVDFab: re-insert the Original DVD when DVDFab is looping analizing....it help too.....If the Problem still....then just upgrade the Program.Good luck !+4000
Back to top Go down

You are so nice to share these with us.
Page 1 of 1