Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Butterflymommyof3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
butterflymommyof3

Butterflymommyof3 Empty
PostSubject: Butterflymommyof3   Butterflymommyof3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:12 am

Hello everyone! My name is Jennifer (aka butterflymommyof3), I live in Oklahoma with my three kids (one boy and two girls). I love butterflies (as you can see in my user name), I enjoy spending time with my kids, family and friends. I also enjoy being involed in my kids school and at church. I like to read, write stories, study, surf the web and I like to do just about anything outdoors. I can't sit still for long. lol Very Happy I like to save money that why I sign up for this website. I hope to get to know everyone!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WinterWitch
Admin
WinterWitch

Butterflymommyof3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflymommyof3   Butterflymommyof3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:10 pm

Welcome to Networking Witches!

We've been working hard this weekend on up coming events! Please enter our drawings there are great prizes waiting to be won.
Back to top Go down
https://networkingwitches3.forumotion.com
RedNeckWitch

RedNeckWitch

Butterflymommyof3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflymommyof3   Butterflymommyof3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:54 pm

Welcome to the site Jennifer! I'm really glad you joined us, there is A LOT you can learn here. Be sure to check back daily to see if anything new has been posted. If you need any help, just let me know. And don't forget to enter the giveaways!

Back to top Go down
http://www.networkingwitches.com
Sponsored content

Butterflymommyof3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflymommyof3   Butterflymommyof3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Butterflymommyof3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Terms of Use and Intros :: Introductions-
Jump to: